Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sherman Wedding

Before I continue with the garden fun, I wanted to post a few pics from my sis-in-law's wedding! We had a "backyard" wedding, which my hubby and I hosted at our house and I had the pleasure of making the bridal hairpiece, the flower girl piece and the boutonnieres. The bride asked for something simple, and we loved the final look! Here are some shots of the pieces, and some other random shots in case you want some ideas for your own backyard wedding! ;) We had lots of fun!!

Bridal & Flower Girl Hair Pieces

Groom's & Guys' Boutonnieres

My hubby, Art, walked his sissy down the aisle...
Here she meets her husband-to-be!

Ed's (& now Suzy's too) children...Sarah & Adam

A gorgeous rose I captured the morning of the wedding.

One of the signs that was made the night before. :)

Me trying to play photographer with the bride's stuff...

I'm a total wanna-be photographer. ;)

My "Feesha" with a Bows-n-Berries Sash.




Trying to get artsy-fartsy with my photography. LOL...

My twins Maya & Matthew

My 5 children (from L-R)...Sophia, Maya, Emma, Matthew & Caitlin 

Sophia was hiding under the sign-in station.
She looked so cute I had to take a few pics.

I love those eyes...

Caiti-girl with her awesome zebra shades! 

Sissy Pep & Niece Samantha...cuuuuute!

Rich & Lala & fam! 

Melissa & Carlos...awwwww

Me & my sissy Stephanie...my hubby's baby sister.

Perhaps my fave "Photo Booth" shot of the night!
I think I'll have to post more pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment