Thursday, March 31, 2011

Clifton Photography Part II

My darned blog was giving me trouble with putting the rest of the pics in the right place, so I'm putting the rest here! lol...It's either blogspot or my technically-challenged self. I choose to blame blogspot! ;)

Here you go...

Maya & Capri

Maya-Moo looking too cute!

Twins Maya & Matthew! This is wedding video status right here!

Cutie-Patootie Capri!

Awww...I love this!

Emma Mae looking so sweet!

"I'm simply mahhhvelous dahhhling!"

LOVE!!!

Tasty treats. ;)

My lil man!

She's such a lil ray of sunshine!

Would you like a spot of tea???

Is there a girl you know who doesn't love a lacy parasol?

Cute as a bug...a LOVE bug! ;)

Do you want my heart? Too bad my Papa won't let me give it away... :)

Best Sissies

This bridal piece was too pretty...we HAD to see it on someone! ;)

Emma is wearing a bridal piece too...but it looks soooo pretty on her!




No comments:

Post a Comment