Thursday, March 31, 2011

Secret Garden with Clifton Photography --Part I

Rita Clifton is an amazing photographer, and more importantly, a great friend. She is so creative and we simply work well together. We bounce ideas back and forth like a ping pong ball, and then get to "work." Only thing was...it didn't seem like work! It was such a fun day! You would be lucky to have her photograph your wedding day or any special event, and she'll make you feel like you've known her forever! Here is some of her work, featuring Bows-n-Berries Spring Flower Girl Line 2011. Thank you, Rita!!!

I also should note that the FAB (and I do mean FAB!) Kacee Geoffroy is a very talented Make-Up Artist, and although we didn't use any make-up for this shoot, she was kind enough to do the hair styling...even for my three-year old, who "wanted to curl her hair." Oh my...am I in trouble or what?

My sis-in-law Olivia Yanes helped me style the event. I had a vision of what I wanted, but I "stole" every girly item I could from her home! How is it that I have 4 girls (and my boy), and she has 4 boys, yet she has more girly, cutesy stuff than me? No fair! So I mooched off of her and started decorating. Then she came and made my decorating look like a dream tea party! I don't know how she does it!


Love the details...
Cucumber & PBJ tea sandwiches


Chocolate-Covered Pink Marshmallows



More Treats--choc-covered pretzels, cream puffs, pie-crust "cookies"




I. Love. This. Shot. (Look at the reflection in the mirror!)


No comments:

Post a Comment