Saturday, July 24, 2010

We're On A Roll...Cowboy Cassanova Shoot!! Giddy-Up!







Somehow, in the midst of my craziness, I got ahead of myself and failed to mention this awesome shoot!!!! Oh. My. Goodness. I had so much fun prepping for this one! Hanssie Trainor has a way of making me get outside of my comfort zone and trying something new! This was actually my first shoot working with feathers!!! I'm in love...with feathers. LOL... I should note that there were amazing group leaders at this shoot; and there were photographers there who had just gotten a camera the prior week, and those who "do" photography for a living! They were all amazing. See SoCal Photog Shootout on Facebook if you are a budding photographer who needs a little instruction! And of course, several of these pieces are available for sale on my etsy site at http://www.bowsnberries.etsy.com.

Crystal Leland. mimi nguyen photography. Beautiful.
Karin Loren Larsen. Steve Chua Photography.


Karin. Allen Taylor Photography. Shhhh.... =)

Allyson Hoehl. Sherry J Photography.

Karin Lorene Larsin. Teal Photography. One of my fave photogs of the day.

Crystal Leland. Daniel Tan Photography. Love this!

Karin Larsen. Chris Robertson Photography. Another fave photog of the day.

Ashley Gregory. Gavin Wade Photographers. Love!

Eryne Shan. Sherry J Photography. Great!

Karin. Chris Robertson Photography. I adore the luscious light in this photo!!!

Crystal. Gavin Wade Photographers. Another amazing photo...one of my faves!












2 comments:

  1. <3 the new pieces. They look very pretty. Looks like you had a lot of fun at the shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah! I had the BEST time! I think I say that after every shoot though! Haha...this really gives me a chance to let my creative juices flow, I guess!! =)

    ReplyDelete