Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cruz Tailor: An Artist in His Own Right

Beautiful Edges of my tablecloth!! =)









I had to take a minute to talk about my new favorite tailor, Miguel Cruz, owner of Cruz Tailor in Riverside, CA. I used to use a very sweet lady here in Moreno Valley for those occasional alterations; for weddings, for something I loved but didn't fit quite right, etc. Unfortunately for me (fortunately for HER), she retired!!! GASP! How DARE she? =) So, I was quite in a pickle when I called my mom-in-law to sew a few simple tablecloths for my business. She can do a nice job on anything that requires straight seams. However, her sewing machine decided to "die" so now I was stuck with some beauty-licious fabric screaming for nice, lovely seams and no one to make them! Grrrrr....


Well, right about that time, along came my cousin and told me about this new tailor she used to get a HUGE batch of clothing tailored to fit her better. Skirts, collared shirts, blouses, suit jackets, etc. She had an array of styles...and she gave the greatest referral about Mr. Cruz. She told me that he did an amazing job, and that she was so happy that she found him (and she is extremely picky!). So, I decided to give him a call regarding my simple little tablecloth job and he did a wonderful job & even gave me a little discount for trying him on her referral!


Bottom line; I highly recommend his shop. Again, it's Cruz Tailor, 3522 9th Street, Riverside, CA. The phone number is 951.788.6305. He not only tailors clothing, but creates suits and dresses and things for everything from graduations, to quinceaneras, to weddings. He is always dressed impeccably and is extremely polite. Tell him I sent you...and that I said to take good care of you! =)


Have a happy day!
~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment