Friday, January 14, 2011

DeLeon St. Lucia Wedding...Scrumptious!

Oh man, this was a GORGEOUS wedding for which I was so privileged to design! The bride, Heidi, found me through a local boutique store where my hairpieces were selling like hotcakes (until they, sadly, closed last year). She was so fun to work with, and very creative on her own! I don't even know how she had time to plan a destination wedding; she only happened to be the chief resident of plastic surgery at Loma Linda University Medical Center. HELLO! And her husband-to-be was not only beginning a new job, but he was also part of a local band, called "the Nine," previously known as "The John DeLeon Band." I'm still trying to find time to see them play! I later found out that the groom is the cousin of my brother's wife's brother. (And if you can get all that you deserve a prize of some sort! LOL.) So we're practically related! Ha! Without further ado, here are some of the wedding pictures taken by the wonderful Kelly Mulhern.








And a few of my pics...close-ups of a few pieces...




No comments:

Post a Comment